Banner Final

I enjoyed writing the feature on Arsenic and Old Lace best. I know a lot of the theater kids, but there were several in Arsenic that I had never met, and it was nice getting to know them. I made friends with one friendly, funny guy in particular, and he has brightened my day more than once since then. The show was light and humorous, and there were a lot of people I care about involved, so it was even funnier to me. It was just, well, fun, you know. Not stressful.

I’m graduating this year. It’s only now really coming home to me, and I don’t know how I feel. It’s safe here. My writing might get a bad grade, but I know why, and I trust the professors to help me improve. I want to find a job that includes some form of writing, but I don’t know if that will be possible right away. I’m prepared to take what I can, and do my best. Freelancing is going to be my main avenue of going professional, I think. I plan to start doing some of that whether or not I find a job. I want to finish a novel this year, too. Yeah, not sure that’s going to happen, but I want to try… the hardest part will be picking which one.

Thank you to all my fellow students, editors and the professors who guide us. You’ve made my time at CBU memorable, and I feel that I’m well-equipped for life, armed with good friendships and confidence.

1 comments:

S said...

Thank you for your help editing my admissions essay ( : I can't believe we're graduating either. I'ts SO surreal. I'm pretty nervous about how I'll be accepted in the "real world" too. I guess we'll have to wait and see! Good Luck ( :